Ventana Research today announced the 30 winners of the 2016 Technology Innovation Awards. These Awards, presented annually, identify the technologies that have had or have the potential to have the most striking positive impact and honor their providers. The Technology Innovation Awards are the most prestigious annual industry technology awards backed by a proven industry analyst firm with market research and expertise across business and IT. The awards thus recognize pioneering vendors that contribute advancements in technology that drive change and increased value for organizations worldwide.
Ventana Research invited all technology providers to nominate their technology innovations to be considered for the awards. Recipients were selected based upon the vendor's contributions in the specific business and/or IT category and the extent to which they will help organizations innovate or enhance the productivity and outcomes of business or IT processes.
"I would like to congratulate all the vendors that have submitted for the Technology Innovation Awards as the volume and quality of submissions were exceptional this year," said Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer of Ventana Research. "The level of digital innovation in technology continues to grow dramatically, making the challenge to select the winner in each category very difficult. Congratulations to the winners for the investments to technology that are advancing the industry support the needs of business and IT with your products and technology.”
These Technology Innovation Awards are the largest business and technology awards program in the industry with 30 awards categories. The categories and winners for the Ventana Research 2016 Technology Innovation Awards are:
Overall Business Technology Innovation:
- Oracle for Oracle Adaptive Intelligence Apps
Business Technology Innovation Awards
- Big Data: Informatica for Informatica Big Data Management
- Business Analytics: SAS for SAS Viya
- Collaboration: Ceridian for Dayforce TeamRelate
- Cloud Computing: ADP for ADP DataCloud
- Internet of Things: PTC for ThingWorx
- Mobile Technology: Jacada for Visual IVR
- Social Media: Clarabridge for Clarabridge CX Social
- Wearable Computing: Domo for Domo Mobile
Business Innovation Awards
- Chief Financial Officer: BlackLine for BlackLine Finance Controls and Automation Platform
- Office of Finance: Workday for Workday Planning
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC): IBM for IBM Regulatory Compliance Analytics, powered by Watson
- Human Capital Management: SAP for SAP SuccessFactors Intelligent Services
- Sustainability: Avetta for Avetta
Operational Innovation Awards
- Overall Operational Innovation: Saba for Saba Pulse 360
- Contact Center Excellence: NICE for Adaptive WFO
- Customer Excellence: Aspect for Aspect Via
- Marketing Excellence: InsideView for InsideView Marketing Solutions
- Sales Excellence: InsideSales.com for InsideSales Playbooks
- Supply Chain/Service Chain Excellence: Scout for Scout RFP
CIO/IT Innovation Award
- Chief Information Officer: Solace for Solace
Information Technology Innovation Awards
- Overall Information Technology: Yseop for Yseop Compose
- Business Intelligence: Qlik for QlikSense
- CyberSecurity: BDNA for BDNA
- Information Optimization: Datawatch for Datawatch Monarch
- Information Management: Teradata for Teradata Everywhere
- IT Analytics: Rocana for Rocana Ops
- Location Analytics: MapAnything for MapAnything
- Operational Intelligence: Zoomdata for Zoomdata
- Predictive Analytics: RapidMiner for RapidMiner Platform
Ventana Research highlights and acknowledges the importance of these innovations through the annual Technology Innovation Awards. To learn more about the Ventana Research Technology Innovation Awards and to see what previous award recipients have said about them please visit: www.ventanaresearch.com/Awards.
About Ventana Research
Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry. This benchmark research plus our market coverage and in-depth knowledge of hundreds of technology providers means we can deliver education and expertise to our clients to increase the value they derive from technology investments while reducing time, cost and risk.
Ventana Research provides the most comprehensive analyst and research coverage in the industry; business and IT professionals worldwide are members of our community and benefit from Ventana Research's insights, as do highly regarded media and association partners around the globe. Our views and analyses are distributed daily through blogs and social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. To learn how Ventana Research advances the maturity of organizations' use of information and technology through benchmark research, education and advisory services, visit www.ventanaresearch.com.
Media: Interviews on the Technology Innovation Award Winners are available upon request.
Tweet this: News: @VentanaResearch Announces the 2016 Technology Innovation Awards http://bit.ly/2e4CPzW #CTO #CIO #CFO #COO