Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry.
Ventana Research is looking for a research analyst who will support the Analyst team needs in research and embodies our mission statement: “We pride ourselves on delivering uniquely insightful independent research and services through a tailored, trusted and empathic client experience.” The position requires a passion for excellence and the ability to help support our analyst team across our product lines: buyer education, market research and advisory services. The individual will work to support the analyst team research agenda and work closely with the Products team to help ensure the experience and subject matter expertise are reflected in our market research products including: Benchmark Research, Dynamic Insights and Value Index.
The position is actively engaged with the Analyst and Product teams to support our program and project management processes. By working collaboratively with the Analyst team, the individual ensures that the reliability of the research products reflects the expertise and research-based insights that are a key element of Ventana Research’s competitive differentiation. Support our drive to bring excellence into Ventana Research products by helping in quantitative research activities of technology buyers and qualitative research on technology vendors and products to yield the highest quality insights through a range of deliverables including Analyst Perspectives and Value Indexes.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Support the thought leadership of the analyst team to engage the industry.
- Support the research programs through technology vendors and their products in preparation for analysis.
- Support research processes and workflow to ensure deliverables meet scheduled timeline commitments.
- Collaborate with Analyst and Product teams to contribute to the success in our direct market efforts.
- Participate in Analyst team meetings to help with overall improvement and deliverables.
The successful candidate will offer the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in performing project work in technology industry.
- Desire to learn and gain knowledge of business technology industry
- Interest in supporting market research and education related to technology.
- Extremely dependable and adaptable to change and priorities of the firm.
- Strong communication skills across digital mediums.
- Skills-related writing and presentation are essential.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced company environment.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Ventana Research corporate headquarters are in Bend, a growing city in central Oregon. Bend is known for the opportunity it provides to combine a healthy, engaging lifestyle with involvement in the rapidly growing business and technology community. Bend is ranked as the fifth-fastest growing city in the United States. Nearby Roberts Field municipal airport provides direct flights to western US destinations. Bend has also rapidly become one of the most sought-after outdoor adventure locations with access to the country’s fifth largest ski area.
A flexible work location is available with preference to Ventana Research headquarters location in Bend, Oregon or Las Vegas / Henderson, Nevada and then in operating states: California, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey and Oregon. This position is open for immediate filling based on interview, qualifications and references.
Please submit your overview and resume to apply for this position and email to Career@VentanaResearch.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.