Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry.
Ventana Research is looking for a leader who will be responsible for Customer Experience including the following: Agent Management, Contact Center, Voice of the Customer and work collaboratively in Product Information Management and Subscription Management and embodies our mission statement: “We pride ourselves on delivering uniquely insightful independent research and services through a tailored, trusted and empathic client experience.” The position requires a passion for excellence and the highest quality contribution to our product lines: buyer education, market research and advisory services. The individual will oversee the research agenda related to Customer Experience and work closely with the Products team to bring both experience and subject matter expertise into primary market research products including: Benchmark Research, Dynamic Insights and Value Index.
Ventana Research clients are directly supported through a partnership between the Analyst and Client Success teams to ensure the best possible client satisfaction, known as the Ventana eXperience. The individual brings leadership and works closely with the Account team to contribute to the customer and revenue growth of the firm. This position ensures the continued independence and objectivity in Customer Experience and is best represented in the “Voice of Ventana” and individually in the “Voice of Analyst” in the firm’s deliverables.
The position is responsible for active engagement and teamwork with the Product and Client Success teams in executing program and project management processes. By working collaboratively with analyst peers, this position ensures that the reliability of the educational products reflects the expertise and research-based insights that are a key element of Ventana Research’s competitive differentiation. This position will report to the organization’s CEO and Chief Research Officer.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Provide thought leadership in the Customer Experience areas to anticipate and satisfy the needs of clients and contribute to the revenue growth of the firm.
- Build and maintain working relationships with technology vendors across marketing, sales and product departments.
- Monitor and facilitate processes and workflow to ensure critical research and client deliverables meet scheduled timeline commitments.
- Collaborate with account and client success teams to achieve success through direct support of the marketing, sales and service efforts.
- Participate in analyst leadership and team meetings to help with overall improvement and client satisfaction.
The successful candidate will offer the following qualifications:
- Decade of experience being a thought leader as industry analyst and/or head of product marketing / management at a recognized technology vendor.
- Previous experience providing guidance in strategy and planning on area of Customer Experience.
- Knowledge of business technology industry in area of Customer Experience.
- Demonstrated ability to engage the industry with a point of view.
- Familiarity with types of market research to expertise-related personas.
- Extremely dependable and adaptable to change and priorities of the firm.
- Strong communication skills with industry leaders across buyers and technology vendors.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities yielding positive results.
- Demonstrated writing and presentation skills are essential.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a fast-paced company environment.
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Ventana Research corporate headquarters are in Bend, a growing city in central Oregon. Bend is known for the opportunity it provides to combine a healthy, engaging lifestyle with involvement in the rapidly growing business and technology community. Bend is ranked as the fifth-fastest growing city in the United States. Nearby Roberts Field municipal airport provides direct flights to western US destinations. Bend has also rapidly become one of the most sought-after outdoor adventure locations with access to the country’s fifth largest ski area.
A flexible work location is available with preference to existing Ventana Research operating states: California, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey and Oregon. This position is open for immediate filling based on interview, qualifications and references.
Please submit your overview and resume to apply for this position and email to Career@VentanaResearch.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.