Ventana Research is an industry analyst and advisory services firm trusted by enterprise decision-makers for more than 18 years. Technology is constantly changing and so is the nature of business. We combine decades of knowledge and unique primary research with seasoned industry analyst professionals to create value for our clients. Ventana Research prides itself on delivering inimitably insightful independent research and services through a tailored, trusted and empathic client experience.
Ventana Research is looking to bring in new talent to help us grow our revenue and account team to even greater heights. The firm has an immediate opening for an account director to support our revenue efforts and expand our potential with existing clients. The position will work with Ventana Research’s established client base and be responsible for managing accounts to continuous engagement. This person will engage clients’ complete organization potential to engage and guide their success through our products.
The account director position will be responsible for engaging with the firm’s clients to meet their needs through existing services across our C.A.R.E. portfolio of consulting, advisory, research and education products. The position requires a passion for engagement through scheduling time for conducting calls, emails and meetings to targeted personas to develop a pipeline that will generate the necessary revenue towards quota. This individual will represent Ventana Research in a spirited and professional manner, both internally and with clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated person with relevant professional selling experience to accounts with five or more years of experience in the field of software, research and technology industry. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team-based environment, will proactively engage and interact with accounts, and should be proficient in the use of HubSpot or Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook. This position requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) across electronic mail and telephone and video mediums and must have great time management and prioritization skills. The individual will work closely with the market leading analyst team and client success professionals.
The position requires a passion for excellence and fulfill on the Ventana Research mission and focus on our clients and products to gain the success through our Ventana eXperience.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Engage and sell to our existing clients and meet their specific needs
- Promote and sell our portfolio of products to reach expected revenue target
- Engage weekly with clients through telephone and video calls and meetings
- Maintain professional interactions with clients and foster great client relationships
- Work closely with the analyst and client team to bring full value to the clients
The successful candidate will offer the following qualifications:
- Previous selling experience in being a proven sales professional in a defined territory working with existing clients to achieve target quota
- Extremely dependable and adaptable to change and priorities of the firm
- Ability to maintain daily updates to account, contact and opportunities
- Professional communication and presentation skills across digital mediums
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a fast-paced company environment
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
A flexible work location is available with preference to Ventana Research headquarters location in Bend, Oregon or Las Vegas / Henderson, Nevada and then in operating states: California, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, Oregon and Texas. This position is open for immediate filling based on interview, qualifications and references.
Ventana Research is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position visit https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2622028394
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.