Ventana Research invites all technology providers to nominate their technology innovations to be considered for the awards. Award recipients will be selected based upon the vendor's contributions in the specific business and/or IT category and the extent to which they do or will help organizations enhance business or IT processes.
The Technology Innovation Awards and the ceremony at which they are presented have become an industry tradition. This year’s award recipients will be announced and presented to the market at the Technology Innovation Awards Ceremony on Sep. 23, 2015.
"The Technology Innovation Awards honor technology vendors globally and recognize innovations that will revolutionize and simplify business – advances that maximize its efficiency and cost- effectiveness," said Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer of Ventana Research. "The Technology Innovation Awards recognize vendors for advances in business technology that transform how companies operate today and in the future."
These Technology Innovation Awards, the largest business and technology awards program in the industry, with 26 awards spanning from predictive analytics to customer excellence. Submissions are evaluated by Ventana Research based on the awards program criteria at www.ventanaresearch.com/awards, where interested organizations or individuals can download a submission form. The submission process must be completed by July 17, 2015.
The categories for the Ventana Research 2015 Technology Innovation Awards are:
Overall Business Technology Innovation Award: Domo for Domo
Business Technology Innovation Awards
- Big Data: Trifacta for Trifacta
- Business Analytics: IBM for IBM Watson Analytics
- Collaboration: Pitney Bowes for Pitney Bowes EngageOne Video
- Cloud Computing: IBM for IBM BlueMix
- Mobile Technology: SuccessFactors An SAP Company for SuccessFactors Mobile
- Social Media: Lithium – Online Communities, Social Media Management and Klout
- Wearable Computing: Tanner Labs for Welbe and Gratzi
Business Innovation Awards
- Chief Financial Officer: Automic for Automic ONE Automation Platform
- Office of Finance: Host Analytics for Host Analytics Modeling Cloud
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC): Oracle for Oracle Governance, Risk, and Compliance Management
- Human Capital Management: ADP for ADO Vantage HCM
- Sustainability: Enablon for Corporate Responsibility, Energy & Carbon Management, Responsible Supply Chain applications
Operational Innovation Awards
- Overall Operational Innovation: Salesforce for Salesforce Wave Analytics
- Contact Center: Interactive Intelligence for PureCloud
- Customer Excellence: Zuora for Z-Insights
- Marketing Excellence: FirstRain for Orion
- Sales Excellence: Xactly for Xactly Insights
- Supply Chain/Service Chain Excellence: Zyme for ChannelView Suite
CIO/IT Innovation Award
- Chief Information Officer: Splunk for Splunk Enterprise Security 4.0 and Splunk User Behavior Analytics
Information Technology Innovation Awards
- Overall Information Technology: Informatica for Informatica Secure@ Source
- Business Intelligence: SiSense for Sisense
- Information Optimization: Salsify for Salsify
- Information Management: Denodo for Denodo
- IT Analytics: SAS for SAS Cybersecurity
- Location Analytics: SpaceCurve for SpaceCurve
- Operational Intelligence / Internet of Things (IoT): Ryft for Ryft One
- Predictive Analytics: Visier for Visier Workforce Analytics
To learn more about the Ventana Research Innovation Awards or see what previous award recipients have said about them please visit: www.ventanaresearch.com/Innovationawards.
About Ventana Research
Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry. This benchmark research plus our market coverage and in-depth knowledge of hundreds of technology providers means we can deliver education and expertise to our clients to increase the value they derive from technology investments while reducing time, cost and risk.
Ventana Research provides the most comprehensive analyst and research coverage in the industry; business and IT professionals worldwide are members of our community and benefit from Ventana Research's insights, as do highly regarded media and association partners around the globe. Our views and analyses are distributed daily through blogs and social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. To learn how Ventana Research advances the maturity of organizations' use of information and technology through benchmark research, education and advisory services, visit www.ventanaresearch.com.
Media: Interviews are available upon request.
Tweet this: News: @VentanaResearch Announces the 2015 Technology Innovation Awardshttp://bit.ly/19ywDuN#CTO #CIO #CFO #COO