Ventana Research is a market advisory and research services firm trusted by enterprise decision-makers for more than 19 years. Technology is constantly changing and so is the nature of business. We combine decades of knowledge and unique primary research with seasoned industry analyst professionals to create value for our clients. Ventana Research prides itself on delivering inimitably insightful independent research and services through a tailored, trusted and empathic client experience.
Ventana Research is looking for a talented individual to help us grow our market potential to even greater heights. The firm has an immediate opening for a Director of Market Development to support our business growth efforts to expand and grow our client and revenue potential that build upon on the CARE products and analyst team efforts. The position will focus on new market initiatives that focus in key areas including our expansion to financial services industry and to lead our revenue growth to organizations.
The position will work collaboratively across the leadership team and firm and monetize our brand and potential through new revenue channel opportunities. This role will engage and guide our success and be responsible to optimize new client relationships through marketing and sales that will be managed by client success and analyst team. The position will also be responsible to engage in the value of the Ventana On-Demand product and the related requirements to support revenue growth. The position requires a passion for marketing and sales to establish programs that can generate leads and engage to develop a pipeline that will generate revenue growth. This individual will represent Ventana Research in a spirited and professional manner, both internally and with prospects that become a new client. The position will also have the opportunity based on success to establish success to grow a team to focus on revenue growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated person with relevant experience in professional marketing and selling with 5 or more years of experience in the field of software, research or technology industry. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team-based environment, will proactively interact and respond to requests, and should be proficient in the use of HubSpot or Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook. This position requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) across electronic mail and telephone and video mediums and must have great time management and prioritization skills. The individual will work closely with the marketing, analyst team and client success professionals in the market development role. The position requires a passion for excellence and fulfill on the Ventana Research mission, values and focus to gain the success through our Ventana eXperience.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Establish market programs that reach to new and incremental revenue growth across identified business initiatives
- Utilize marketing and sales skills and develop the engagement plans and tools through account and persona based-marketing and sales efforts to generate leads
- Engage and sell with leadership to establish clients through use of best practices and methods for growing efforts
- Review and engage with prospects through telephone, video calls and meetings to promote our specific portfolio of products for revenue growth
- Work closely with the analyst, product and client team to ensure client success
The successful candidate will offer the following qualifications:
- Previous marketing, selling and operations experience to establish market programs for revenue growth
- Operate independently with coaching and guidance to reach the goals of new market development initiatives
- Extremely dependable and adaptable to change and priorities of the firm
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing and sales efforts in new growth areas
- Professional communication and presentation skills across digital mediums
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a fast-paced company environment
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline
A flexible work location is available with preference to Ventana Research headquarters location in Bend, Oregon or Las Vegas / Henderson, Nevada and then in operating states: California, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, Oregon and Texas. This position is open for immediate filling based on interview, qualifications and references.
We are an equal opportunity employer.