To remain competitive in today's market, companies need happy customers. The quality of customer experience is dependent on the agent who handles interactions. Our recent research shows that organizations are actively deploying new channels of interaction, such as web-based chat, mobile text messaging and social channels. Only organizations who manage all interactions effectively will meet the customer's expectations and keep them loyal.
Many organizations have turned to automation technology but our research also shows that customers still prefer to interact with a person. Therefore it is vitally important to better manage and equip the workforce that handles these interactions.
Listen to Richard Snow, VP & Research Director at Ventana Research as he details the key insights and provides best practices from the new Ventana Research Benchmark Research, Next Generation Workforce Optimization. You'll learn how to:
- Use business-related metrics to assess interaction-handling.
- Invest in applications to monitor and assist agents.
- Consider how analytics can advance workforce optimization.
- Evaluate the benefits of having an integrated suite of WFO applications
- Take into account the increased mobility of managers, supervisors and other employees handling interactions.