Ventana Research has completed research to benchmark organizations' use of analytics in their workforce management. The research assessed organizational maturity by examining the adequacy of people, process, information and technology competencies required to make the most effective and efficient use of analytics. The findings offer significant new insights into how analytics and the measures and metrics they provide are used by HR and corporate management. This research shows that most executives and managers view workforce performance as the most important metric, with performance reviews the most regularly applied type of analytics in half of all organizations. However, the research also found a number of impediments to the use of workforce analytics effectively.
For more information on how to benchmark your organization’s maturity and competency in people, process, information and technology using our research, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start? Leverage our research to gain education on best practices and make immediate improvement:
• Download the executive summary to learn more about this research.
• Listen to the webinar to gain a better understanding of how it can help you.
• Access our full range of education and fact-based research through Ventana On-Demand.
• Determine how to improve your people, process, information and technology efforts.
• Contact us to learn how to benchmark your organization’s maturity and competency.
Members of the media who are looking for further information should contact email@example.com