Businesses have begun to realize the benefits of adopting social media and collaboration technologies in the workplace. Social media and collaboration offer new ways for employees to work together and use shared knowledge and interaction to benefit the business. The tools also can help managers and executives manage the company’s talent: sourcing and recruiting candidates, assessing their performance and satisfaction in their jobs, planning succession and career development. But social collaboration is still new to most organizations, and many are progressing fitfully in their efforts to understand how it can best help them improve worker productivity and achieve business goals.
Ventana Research undertook this benchmark research to acquire real-world information about levels of maturity,trends and best practices in organizations’ use of social collaboration and talent management. It explores how they do this now, how people at various levels feel about the current processes and tools, plans they have to change or improve them, and benefits they hope to gain by doing so.
For more information on how to benchmark your organization's maturity and competency in people, process, information and technology using our research or how to use the Value Index, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start? Leverage our research to gain education on best practices and make immediate improvement:
- Download the executive summary to learn more about this research.
- Listen to the webinar to gain a better understanding of how it can help you.
- Access our full range of education and fact-based research through Ventana On-Demand.
- Determine how to improve your people, process, information and technology efforts.
- Contact us to learn how to benchmark your organization’s maturity and competency.
Members of the media who are looking for further information should contact email@example.com