The Healthcare analytics benchmark research webinar offers fresh research-based information on these companies' attitudes toward business analytics. The research confirms that business and IT organizations use a variety of analytics, but the data indicates that most healthcare organizations have not yet automated many of the underlying data integration and analytics operations needed to generate metrics. The research also shows that usability and flexible functionality are important criteria in these organizations’ search for the right analytics, that failing to examine timely availability, broad access and efficient handling can obstruct analytics use, and that to improve the maturity of applications usage spreadsheets should be replaced with more appropriate tools.
Mark Smith, CEO & Chief Research Officer, discusses key research findings to be discussed will include:
• the current state of use of analytics and metrics
• top patterns in the adoption of new methods of analytics
• the types of business metrics and indicators that are most important in the healthcare field
• the current state, future direction of and potential investments in analytics
• the competencies required for business analytics in a healthcare organization
• top recommendations for healthcare organizations
View the Replay!