The most objective way of understanding the customer experience is by collecting and analyzing feedback. The output from such analysis can be used to improve interaction-handling processes, training of individuals who handle interactions, marketing and sales campaigns, customer retention strategies, and systems used to support interaction-handling.
The purpose of this customer feedback benchmark research is to identify trends and best practices in collecting and analyzing customer feedback. The research examined current issues with how companies collect customer feedback and the impact of those issues on the customer experience. It explored whether more companies have adopted customer feedback management (CFM) technologies and how organizations are using the information to improve interaction-handling processes, training, their products and other aspects of marketing, sales and customer service. We identified the business benefits realized by companies that have deployed CFM and determined what others that are considering such a deployment hope to achieve.
For more information on how to benchmark your organization's maturity and competency in people, process, information and technology using our research or how to use the Value Index, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start? Leverage our research to gain education on best practices and make immediate improvement:
• Download the executive summary to learn more about this research.
• Listen to the webinar to gain a better understanding of how it can help you.
• Access our full range of education and fact-based research through Ventana On-Demand.
• Determine how to improve your people, process, information and technology efforts.
• Contact us to learn how to benchmark your organization’s maturity and competency.
Members of the media who are looking for further information should contact email@example.com