Management and managers need advice on how to select analytics technology, on the measures most useful for them, and on best practices and common mistakes in choosing business and operational measures, metrics and key indicators. They also need more reliable information than is currently available about integrating historical and predictive analytics into business systems and processes so they can make better use of existing investments and plan new ones that provide deeper insight. This benchmark research is designed to generate that advice and guidance you can use for your business needs. It also will determine the maturity distribution of organizations in their use of business analytics.
This research will help executives and managers to better understand how to improve their analytic efforts with specific knowledge on best and worst practices. Ventana Research believes that with proper planning and execution, companies that deploy and use analytics effectively can achieve a competitive advantage.
For more information on how to benchmark your organization's maturity and competency in people, process, information and technology using our research or how to use the Value Index, please contact email@example.com.
Not sure where to start? Leverage our research to gain education on best practices and make immediate improvement:
• Download the executive summary to learn more about this research.
• Listen to the webinar to gain a better understanding of how it can help you.
• Access our full range of education and fact-based research through Ventana On-Demand.
• Determine how to improve your people, process, information and technology efforts.
• Contact us to learn how to benchmark your organization’s maturity and competency.
Members of the media who are looking for further information should contact firstname.lastname@example.org